Samstag, 25. Juni 2011

where's home?

Home is where the heart is.

2 days ago I arrived in Bern, my hometown after I've spent 5 month in lovely Brighton, England.
I had the time of my life, one of the best experience I've ever had.
my life in brighton was like a dream, far away from worrying, far away from reality.
much was about partying, making new friends, exploring england and its culture..and we all did a good job, definitely :)
my time there is now over, and that's ok, i can't go back, everything changes anyway. quite all of my friends left as well and they were the greatest part there and i miss them like hell.
but i miss so much more.
the sea, the wind, to talk english, my hostfamily with my 3 lovely hostsisters, my room, the bus rides with the doubledeckers, cream tea, the english humour, all the crazy english people...
but now i'm back home, in cute and lovely switzerland and i was really looking forward to it.
i missed my family, they're everything for me, and of course some of my friends, my home and i was keen on better weather!
but...i miss brighton like hell. i still feel a little bit like a stranger in my own room.
i haven't come down yet, can't settle down somehow.
i'm stuck somewhere in the middle between my two homes.

3 Kommentare:

  1. Hast du diese Monate mit einer Organisation gemacht ?
    Ich würde nämlich auch gerne vielleicht nach meinem Schulabschluss ein halbes Jahr oder so nach England und am liebsten auch nach Brighton gehen.
    Hast du in der Zeit gearbeitet oder warst du in der Schule ?

    toller Blog übrigens ;)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. danke!
    ich buchte die schule "ec school brighton" für 5 monate, war echt toll. sonst lebte ich bei einer gastfamilie und genoss das leben sehr, brighton ist das beste!!
    gearbeitet habe ich nicht, die löhne sind sehr schlecht und ich habe vorher viel gearbeitet und wurde durch meine eltern unterstützt. zudem ist das leben dort, im vergleich zur schweiz, ziemlich billig. ich hoffe, ich konnte dir helfen!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. (musste auf anonym antworten, die seite spinnt gerade..)

    AntwortenLöschen